In partnership with CrossTX and RN Quinta Caylor
CMS developed CCM as a program to reimburse for the non-face-to-face time that is spent on Medicare Beneficiaries with two or more chronic conditions, and has grown to include other payers as well.
FQHCs use CCM programs to
1) Take better care of their patients while tracking outcomes
2) Track social determinants of health and gaps in care
3) As an additional revenue stream for the administrative time spent on complex patients. The webinar will take place at two times for convenience:
May 18, 2023 at 1:00 pm ET
May 23, 2023 at 12
During the webinar participants will learn:
1. The basic CMS requirements of setting up a CCM program in a NY FQHC
2. How to optimize revenue for CCM
3. Staffing solutions for CCM
Senior Nurse Consultant, Coach, and expert in Chronic Care Management and other care coordination programs.
With over 12 years of experience primarily working with geriatric patients and acumen in optimising quality improvement processes, Quinta will provide insights into optimising CCM programs.
Chairman of National Center for Health Speaker
Equity (NCHE),Religious leader and Community activist with a focus on public health, safety, and pulling youth out of gangs. Publisher of the Muslim Community Report, Parkchester Times and New York Parrot Newspapers and the founder of Tea-Out-Stress. Sheik Musa will be opening the webinar and presenting the vision of NCHE for the Bronx and beyond.
Operations Manager of National Center for Health Equity.
Stephen has acumen in health journalism and is actively involved in community health with Sheik Musa Drammeh and Shireena Drammeh.
With almost a decade of acumen in Healthcare Technology and a Care Coordination speaker at National Events across the country, Chandra will focus the webinar on Chronic Care Management and Care Coordination Business Solutions for FQHCs.